We are an assisted living facility in Gilbert, Arizona,
licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
Our primary focus is to provide care for your loved one in a warm, caring, residential environment.
We provide shared and private bedrooms, food, snacks and drinks tailored to resident’s dietary needs, assistance with activities of daily life, and activities customized for each resident’s preferences & abilities.
We believe every day is a blessing, and strive to have our residents live as independent a life as possible!
With a Nurse Practitioner and Licensed Caregivers on staff, you can be assured your loved ones will receive the utmost of care and compassion!
Some of our included services are listed below:
- Pre-admission home visit and assessment
- Choice of private room
- Secured patios, living rooms, cozy kitchen and dining area
- Compassionate staff specifically educated and certified to meet the needs of our residents
- Various levels of assistance with personal care including medication management, bathing, dressing, incontinence management and eating
- Three nutritious meals per day are served and snacks are always available
- A variety of leisure programs offered 7 days a week with an emphasis on stimulating social interaction and maintaining cognitive performance, based on each individual residents’ abilities
- Daily housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Religious services
- Beauty / barber salon appointments can be arranged for cost of services
- Four season sun porches and other common areas
- Magazine and local news
- 1000 channel cable TV provided
- Customized exercises with music and physical therapists
- Open, bright, airy floor plan that allows our residents unrestricted access to move about
Please browse our website, or contact us to schedule a tour of our residence!