Our primary focus is compassion, caring, and support for individuals needing assistance in their golden years, in a home setting. We provide assistance for individuals who need extra care with activities of daily life (ADL’s) in a residential setting as opposed to a “nursing home”.
Although our staff has extensive medical training and experience as providers, we are not providing direct care to our residents. However, we will use our experience to assess residents and promptly advise the family of any changes in a resident’s condition, as well as assist in ordering prescriptions or procedures.
We know from personal experience that caring for a loved one is a daunting task
Our services include the following:
- Comfortable, clean bedrooms in a residence.
- Shared and private bedrooms.
- Meals, snacks, and drinks tailored to your loved one’s dietary needs.
- Furniture for bedroom as needed to provide a comfortable home environment
(You are more than welcome to bring in your loved one’s furniture. We are happy to assist with obtaining specialty furniture such as hospital beds, Hoyer lifts, and wheelchairs).
- Activities customized for each resident’s abilities and preferences.
- Assistance with activities of daily life (ADL’s) such as feeding, medication administration, bathing, and grooming, all with the utmost care and dignity.
- Constant checks of residents for well-being and changes in condition.
- Daily cleaning of room and common area (we are very particular about cleanliness and comfort!)
- Daily laundry.